- Technology Services is a service organization tasked with keeping county business technology running effectively so that county departments can better serve the public.
- Technology Services should be prepared to meet the challenges that we see coming now.
- Part of Technology Services mission is to forecast where technology trends and practices will lead and help guide Yakima County into the future.
We welcome Gene Pugnetti as the newest member of our team. Gene will be taking over for George Helton as Technology Services Director. We currently have an opening for a Network Operations and Security Manager. That posting closes February 16th.
Services for other governmental agencies
- Secure Data Center Services
- Collocate primary or backup systems
- Hosting virtual server(s), including backup services
- Office 365 email administration
- System Administration support (For systems in use by Yakima County)
- Server support
- Workstation Support
- Network Services and Support
With over a thousand personal computers, phones and miles and miles of fiber optic cable, Yakima County Technology Services is striving to make Yakima County efficient, effective, and responsible to the citizens of the county.