Applications & Resources
Applications & Instructions
For information on services, or general questions, contact one of our skilled Environmental Health Specialists through the Environmental Health Help Desk at (509) 249-6508 or YHD.Help.Desk@co.yakima.wa.us
PPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED BY OFFICE DROP-BOX, EMAIL OR MAIL AT THIS TIME.
- This is YHD's required form for an onsite septic permit and/or site and soil evaluation (test/perk holes).
- This is YHD's required form for a plat review.
- Outlines the steps necessary to complete a plat review.
- This is the homeowner's design packet for conventional septic systems.
- Outlines the steps necessary to make alterations or expansions to an existing septic system.
- As built submittal must include all requirements listed in this form and be presented to the inspector prior to final inspection. Signature of designer and installer is required on as built prior to permit completion.
- Provides construction guidelines and requirements for different parts of the septic system.
- Outlines the steps necessary to complete an existing system evaluation.
- Outlines the steps necessary for a new septic system.
- Instructions for drawing a proper plot plan.
- Outlines the steps necessary for the repair or replacement of a failed septic system.
- Outlines the sides necessary for a site and soil evaluation.
- This is YHD's required form for a septic license/certificate.
- Outlines the process of completing a mortgage review.
- Property owners fill out this form to certify that their septic system is properly functioning.
- Outlines the steps of a mortgage review.
- Fill out this form to start the mortgage review process.