Child Support Modification

If you are requesting a change in your child support order (such as payment amount, duration, college support or tax exemption), and you have an existing case number, you may file for a support modification. The filing fee is $56. If you need assistance completing this packet, you may schedule an appointment with the Facilitator by calling 509-574-2695.

More Information
You can purchase a “Child Support Modification Book” in Room 323 of the Courthouse for $30. This book contains all the forms and instructions necessary to start and finalize your modification.