If you are asking the court to enforce an existing court order, you may file for Contempt. You can purchase a Contempt Packet in Room 323 of the Courthouse for $20. This book contains all the forms, samples and instructions necessary to start and complete this action. There is no filing fee.

Further Assistance
If you need assistance in completing this packet, you may schedule an appointment with the Facilitator by calling 509-574-2695.