Non-Parental Custody

If you are not the biological parent of a child, and you are asking for custody, you may file for Non-Parental Custody (3rd party custody). The filing fee is $260. You may purchase a book called “Non-Parental Custody” in Room 323 of the Courthouse for $50. This book contains all the forms, samples and instructions necessary to start and finalize your case.

Further Assistance
If you need assistance in completing the book, you may schedule an appointment with the Facilitator by calling 509-574-2695.