Notice of Relocation

If you have an order which grants another person visitation, the relocation statute is applicable. (RCW 26.09.430-480) If the person with whom the child resides a majority of the time plans to move, that person shall give notice to every person entitled to court ordered time with the child. This applies when relocating out of the school district, county or state. The filing fee is $56.00. You can purchase a "Relocation Book" in Room 323 of the Courthouse for $30.  This book contains all the forms and instructions necessary to start and finalize your relocation.

Further Assistance

If you need assistance with forms, you may contact the Facilitator by calling 509-574-2695.