Logo, company name

Description automatically generated

BOARD OF YAKIMA COUNTY COMMISSIONERS

Weekly Agenda Meeting
                            Tuesday, October 11, 2022, at 10:00 am

BOCC Basement Conference Room, Room 33B, 128 N 2nd Street, Yakima, WA 98901 or Zoom

IN PERSON OR VIRTUAL

 

Yakima County Welcomes You to Join Our Open Public Meeting In-Person or Virtually.

Meeting Link:

https://zoom.us/j/94084501212?pwd=Q1VNdGVFcmJaTW9ORzREUUtlWWt2Zz09

Meeting ID:

940 8450 1212

Meeting Passcode:

874864

Meeting Phone Number:

1-206-337-9723 (ID & Passcode Above)

1.

CALL TO ORDER

2.

PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE

3.

PUBLIC COMMENT

If you would like to speak during Public Comment, please raise your hand or if on Zoom type your name in the chat box and the Commissioner will call on you in order.

4.

CONSENT ITEMS


5.

AUDITOR


A.

Accounts Payable Warrant Approval

Issue Date: 9.30.22.

6.

COMMISSIONER


A.

9.30.22 Work Session Minutes

B.

10.3.22 Work Session Minutes

C.

10.4.22 Regular Agenda Minutes

7.

CORPORATE COUNSEL


A.

Resolution 247-2022

Approving Settlement of Claim No. 23-2022 Filed by Richard Willsey on Behalf of Red Willow Vineyard, Inc.

Fiscal Impact: $5,323.27.

Documents:
  1. 247-2022.pdf
B.

Resolution 248-2022

Denying Claim 24-2022 Filed by Storm Lopez.

Fiscal Impact: $0.

Documents:
  1. 248-2022.pdf
C.

Resolution 252-2022

Approving Release and Settlement Agreement and Stipulation and Order of Dismissal of Yakima County Superior Court Case No 21-2-00768-39.

Fiscal Impact: $60,000 

Documents:
  1. 252-2022.pdf
8.

COUNTY ROADS


A.

Agreement 296-2022

Toppenish to White Swan Railroad Line Lease Termination Agreement.

Fiscal Impact: $0.

Documents:
  1. BOCC 296-2022.pdf
9.

FACILITIES SERVICES


A.

Agreement 297-2022

Agreement with Bestebreur Bros. Construction, Inc., for the Yakima County Jail Courtroom #2 Ceiling Replacement.

Fiscal Impact: $98,884.40.

Documents:
  1. BOCC 297-2022.pdf
10.

FINANCIAL SERVICES


A.

Resolution 251-2022

Awarding Armed Security Services RFP to PPC Solutions, Inc.

Fiscal Impact: $0.

Documents:
  1. 251-2022.pdf
B.

Agreement 300-2022

Contract with PPC Solutions, Inc., for Armed Courthouse Security Services.

Fiscal Impact: See Attached Exhibit "A".

Documents:
  1. BOCC 300-2022.pdf
11.

HUMAN RESOURCES


A.

Resolution 249-2022

Additions/Deletions to Budgeted Positions in Fund 115 (Sales Tax - District Court), Fund 115 (Sales Tax - Assigned Counsel), Fund 540 (Financial Services), and Department 440 (District Court).

Fiscal Impact: See Attached.

Documents:
  1. 249-2022.pdf
12.

PUBLIC SERVICES


A.

Resolution 250-2022

Awarding Bid for HVAC and Boiler Repair & Maintenance for Public Services Solid Waste, Utilities, and ER&R Departments.

Fiscal Impact: Not to Exceed $34,999 Annually.

Documents:
  1. 250-2022.pdf
B.

Agreement 299-2022

Contract with E3 Solutions, Inc., for the Camera Replacement Project at the Cheyne and Terrace Heights Landfills.

Fiscal Impact: Not to Exceed $26,714.09.

Documents:
  1. BOCC 299-2022.pdf
13.

SHERIFF


A.

Agreement 301-2022

Agreement with Mount Adams School District for a School Resource Officer Provided by the Yakima County Sheriff's Office.

Fiscal Impact: Mt. Adams School District Will Reimburse 75% of the Deputies Pay Equal to $117,009. Yakima County will Contribute the Remaining the Remaining 25% of the Deputies Pay.

Documents:
  1. BOCC 301-2022.pdf
14.

REGULAR AGENDA


A.

Agreement 298-2022

SIED Agreement with the City of Union Gap for the Regional Beltway Project.

Fiscal Impact: See Attached.

Documents:
  1. BOCC 298-2022.pdf
15.

PUBLIC HEARING


A.

Public Hearing

Public Hearing to Consider the Yakima County Public Services Community Development Block Grant Close Out and New Grant.

16.

NEW BUSINESS


17.

ADJOURN


All regular agenda meetings are recorded and will be available to view on the BOCC website at https://www.yakimacounty.us/AgendaCenter/Board-of-Commissioners-2.