Do I need a case number?
Yes. You must have an existing case number in Yakima County which refers to your Parenting Plan, Order of Child Support or Decree of Dissolution. If you don’t know your case number, you may contact the Clerk’s Office by calling 509-574-1430 or visiting the Clerk's page.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a case number?
2. Do I need an attorney?
3. What kind of issues can I use this packet for?
4. What is the basis of contempt?
5. Do I have to go to court?
6. How long does this process take?
7. What happens if the other party is found in contempt?