Yakima County WA Homepage
Do I need an attorney?
You are not required to have an attorney and you may represent yourself. You may also hire an attorney at any time.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an attorney?
2. Do I need a case number?
3. What if I have a case number?
4. Why would I need to order another copy of my paternity affidavit?
5. What if we didn’t sign a paternity affidavit?
6. What if I cannot find the other parent?
7. Can I get an emergency custody order?
8. Do I have to go to court?
9. Do I have to ask for child support?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow