Yakima County WA Homepage
I have a complaint, what do I do?
You need to go to the Main Facility Lobby at 111 N Front Street and ask the officer working for a Public Complaint Form.

Show All Answers

1. When is an inmate going to court?
2. Can you give an inmate a message?
3. Can you tell me if I have any warrants for my arrest?
4. How do I give an inmate money to purchase items?
5. What is the mailing address?
6. How do I find out a person’s visiting days and times?
7. Can you give me the phone number to the City Jail or another jail in Washington State?
8. Someone got released in court today, when will he/she be getting out?
9. I bailed someone out, when will he/she be released?
10. I have a complaint, what do I do?
11. I want to make a suggestion or I have a compliment for an employee or the department?
12. I wish to make a Public Disclosure Request, how do I do that?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow