Yakima County WA Homepage
Is this right-of-way in the City or County?
You can contact either Yakima County or the City's right-of-way office to determine the appropriate jurisdiction of the questioned right-of-way. Right-of-Way staff can research to see if the property lies within City or the County boundaries. Have your parcel number ready and contact Yakima County Right-of-Way at 509-574-2300 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Are you going to sell this County property?
2. How does Yakima County obtain / divest [itself of] right-of-way?
3. I need information regarding County right of way near my property, where can I get it?
4. I would like to know about an easement on my property, where do I get that?
5. Is this right-of-way in the City or County?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow