What are the County's development standards?
Current Yakima County development standards, road standards, codes, and ordinances can be found on the Yakima County Standard Plans page.

Show All Answers

1. Can I get a second driveway to my property?
2. Can I plant trees in front of my house?
3. How can I get information on subdivision X?
4. How do I build my road approach?
5. How do I get an address for my property?
6. How do I name my road?
7. I have a property that I would like to access to a County road. What do I do?
8. I lost my address plate. Where do I get a new one?
9. I need a franchise, and what is it?
10. I want to get access from my property to a state highway / city street, how do I do that?
11. I would like to get a petition for a speed limit or stop sign, how do I do that?
12. Is this where I get an event permit that involves a County Road (bicycle race, run, etc.)?
13. I need to move an overweight and/or oversized vehicle, house, manufactured home, or large shed on County roads. Do I need a permit?
14. I'd like to get traffic counts for my road, how do I do that?
15. My neighbor and I are having a dispute about my access easement. Can you help me?
16. My neighbor is blocking an easement, what do I do?
17. My project requires me to work within County right-of-way. What do I need to do?
18. What are the County's development standards?
19. What do I do if I find traffic control or other roadside devices inoperable?