Yakima County WA Homepage
What type of permit do I need?
The type of permit required is dependent upon where your property is and what you are planning on doing. The most common permits are Shoreline Exemptions, Shoreline Substantial Development Permits, Shoreline Variances and Shoreline Conditional Use Permits. Please contact an Environmental and Natural Resources Planner at 509-574-2300 for more information.

Prior to any application, an early assistance meeting is required with an Environmental and Natural Resources Planner. Please contact Yakima County Public Services Planning Division at 509-574-2300 to arrange a meeting.

Show All Answers

1. What is a shoreline?
2. What are the shorelines of Yakima County?
3. How far does shoreline jurisdiction extend?
4. Do I need a shoreline permit?
5. What type of permit do I need?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow