What are "addressible" structures?
Yakima County Code 13.26 generally recognizes habitable or legally occupied structure on a lot, parcel or tract, but may also include other structures as determined necessary by the Yakima County Building Official and/or Yakima County Fire Marshal to comply with applicable Building and/or Fire Codes.

Show All Answers

1. Can I have an address for a vacant parcel
2. What are "addressible" structures?
3. What are not "addressible structures"?
4. If I relocate my parcel access to my home/business, do I have to change my address.
5. Is there a cost for apply for an address.