Yakima County WA Homepage
Where do I go to get a new driver's license?
Driver's licenses are issued directly by the State of Washington. You can get a new license or renew your license at any of the Driver's Licensing Services Offices.
They are located at:
2010 Yakima Valley Highway
Sunnyside, WA
2725 Rudkin Road
Union Gap, WA

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to get a new driver's license?
2. How much does it cost to register my vehicle or vessel?
3. Where can I obtain the proper vehicle registration forms?
4. Where is the location of the State Patrol Inspection Facility and Emissions Testing Facility?
5. How can someone obtain a disabled parking permit?
6. What do I do when I have paid off the loan on my vehicle?
7. How do I apply for a DOT number?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow