Yakima County WA Homepage
Where can I run criminal history checks?

To run criminal history checks, contact the

Washington State Patrol, Identification and Crimin

Show All Answers

1. I got a ticket for speeding but now I can't find it. How much do I owe and where should I send my payment?
2. Where can I get information on the laws dealing with firearms?
3. Where can I run criminal history checks?
4. If I my home is broken into, what should I do?
5. If I need protection from someone, where should I go?
6. There are some people who constantly race up and down our road, what can I do?
7. Where does the Sheriff have jurisdiction?
8. I am interested in becoming a deputy, what do I need to do?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow