Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Address Request Form

    Applicant request for a new, revised, or alternative parcel address

  2. Right-of-Way Use Permit Application
  3. Service Request Form
  1. Franchise Application Form

    Approval to use county right of way for private utility use.

  2. Road Approach Permit (RAP) Application

    County approval for accessing Yakima County Roadway System