Yakima County WA Homepage

Show All Answers

1. Do you need assistance with anything related to receiving or paying for inmate telephone calls from a facility?
2. Will I receive a monthly statement?
3. Do you want to add money to or check the balance of your Inmate's Account?
4. What if the inmate is released? Will I receive a refund for the remaining funds on the account?
5. After I have used my $25 or $50 prepaid amount, can I cancel the pre-paid account and have collect calls charged through my local telephone company?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow