County Horticulture Boards Around WA State

Benton & Franklin Counties
Kittitas County (Contact through WSU Extension in Kittitas County)
Klickitat County (Contact through WSU Klickitat County)
Walla Walla County (Contact through WSU Extension in Walla Walla County)

Your County not on this List?

Washington State Legislation provides the process for the creation and funding of Horticulture Pest & Disease Boards in any Washington County.  See Chapter 15.09 RCW