Temporary Services

A Temporary Water Use Application (PDF) is needed for short-term water consumption from fire hydrants. The permit form needs to be completed and returned to the Public Services Accounting Office located on the 4th floor of the Yakima County Courthouse at 128 North 2nd Street. A $35.00 account initiation charge will be assessed when setting up a new temporary water use account.