Click Here for a full view of the RFP Summary and Requirements.
The Yakima Health District is requesting statements of qualification for Engineering Services for a feasibility study for adding generators to the Sundome Building, the Deccio Building, Pioneer Hall, and the Modern Living Building on the State Fair Park property located at 1301 S. Fair Avenue in Yakima, WA. The purpose for the possible addition of generators is to permit the facilities to be used as future emergency management sites.
Each interested firm shall submit a resume which includes at a minimum:
1. Cover page with respondent name, address, and phone number.
2. Summary of respondents’ organization.
3. Summary of qualifications relevant to assessing development feasibility.
4. Detailed listing of representative work.
5. Exhibits of project cost estimates for two recent projects.
Resume and qualifications must be submitted by 5pm on January 22, 2018 to,
Ryan Ibach, Chief Operating Officer1210 Ahtanum Ridge DriveUnion Gap, WA. 98903
Questions can be directed to (509) 249-6521. Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered.