Yakima County COVID-19 Testing Sites
GENERAL TESTING INFORMATION
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If you are experiencing these symptoms, call your primary care provider for testing. If you don’t have a primary care provider you can call 2-1-1 or call the locations below for screening and possible COVID-19 testing.
YAKIMA COUNTY TEMPORARY TESTING SITES
The Yakima Health District, Washington National Guard and the Yakima County Office of Emergency Management are setting up COVID-19 testing sites in the community this week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or until supplies run out.
Appointments can be made for testing by calling 2-1-1.
You will receive your results via phone call within 3 days. If it’s been 4 days since you were tested, and you have not received your results, call (509) 225-2088.
Tuesday, May 26th
1. Mabton High School, 500 B St, Mabton
2. Toppenish Middle School, 104 Goldendale Ave, Toppenish
Wednesday, May 27th
1. Naches Elementary School, 151 Bonlow Dr, Naches
2. Zillah Middle School, 1301 Cutler Way, Zillah
Thursday, May 28th
1. State Fair Park, 1301 S. Fair Ave, Yakima
2. White Swan Dental Clinic, 80 Birdsong Lane, White Swan
Friday, May 29th
1. Valley Mall (Farmers market Area), 2529 Main St, Union Gap
2. Wapato- Adams Elementary School 1309 S Camas Ave, Wapato
Monday, June 1st
1. Eisenhower High School, 611 S 44th Ave, Yakima, WA 98908
Tuesday, June 2nd
1. Selah United Methodist Church, 1061 Selah Loop Road, Selah, WA 98942
Wednesday, June 3rd
1. East Valley Elementary, 1951 Beaudry Rd, Yakima, WA 98901
Thursday, June 4th
1. Perry Tech Institute, 2011 Washington Ave. Yakima, WA 98903
Friday, June 5th
1. Toppenish Middle School, 104 Goldendale Ave, Toppenish
YAKIMA ON-GOING TESTING SITES
|Healthy Now- Creekside Drive-Thru Screening|
3909 Creekside Loop, Yakima WA. 98902
Additional information: Call for appointment.
Yakima Valley Urgent Care Drive-Thru Screening and Testing
17 E. Valley Mall Blvd. #2B, Union Gap. WA 98903
Additional Information: Virtual Screening at http://www.yakimavalleyurgentcare.com/features
Appointment will be booked following the screening.
Mountain View Medical Clinic Drive-Thru Screening and Testing
3904 Terrace Heights Dr. Suite D, Yakima, WA 98901
Additional Information: Call to schedule Telehealth appointment & drive-up screening.
LOWER VALLEY TESTING SITES
YAKIMA VALLEY SUNDOME TESTING SITE
This information below is directly related to the drive thru testing site that took place April 7th-10th.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I was told my test was positive/negative, but how do I get documentation for my employer?
Your COVID-19 sample was processed by Quest Diagnostics. To access your test results, you can go to MyQuest.Questdiagnostics.com. On the homepage, click the green “Create an Account” button. If you already have an account with Quest Diagnostics, you can simply Sign In. Your name, date of birth, address and phone number must match what was entered when you registered for your appointment. Note that it may take up to 48 hours after results are complete for the system to be updated.