The County wants your thoughts on the way forward regarding the permitting of wineries, breweries, and distilleries (WB&Ds), agricultural tourism operations, special occasion event permits associated with these land uses, and outdoor festivals. We invite you to contact us if you are interested in joining the advisory group. This group will consist of agencies of interest and subject matter experts within the WB&D and ATO industry to provide feedback to staff on proposed changes to goals, policies, and any regulations.
Meeting 1 April 7, 2021 2:00 P.M.
Meeting 2 May 5, 2021 2:00 P.M.
Meeting 3 May 19, 2021 2:00 P.M.
Meeting 4 June 2, 2021 2:00 P.M.
Meeting 5 June 16, 2021 2:00 P.M. POSTPONED until June 23
Meeting 5 June 23, 2021 2:00 P.M.
Meeting 6 July 7, 2021 2:00 P.M.
Advisory Group Comment Letters
Advisory Group DRAFT Text Changes
Planning Commission is a citizen advisory group assembled of citizens. Among other tasks, they review any changes proposed to the development code. We anticipate a few meetings with the Planning Commission to get through all the proposed changes. After their review of the proposed changes, they will hold a public hearing and make a final recommendation to the Board of County Commissioners.
Work session 1 October 13, 2021 6:00 P.M.
Work session 2 November 10, 2021 6:00 P.M.
Work session 3 December 8, 2021 5:30 P.M.
Work session 4 January 12, 2022 5:30 P.M.
Public Hearing February 9, 2022, 6:00 P.M. - Hearing was left open to receive public comment until February 25th at 5:00 P.M.
- YCC 8.10 Outdoor Festivals - Staff DRAFT PC Public Hearing
- YCC 19.01 Definitions - Staff DRAFT PC Public Hearing
- YCC 19.14-1 Allowable Land Use Table - Staff DRAFT PC Public Hearing
- YCC 19.18 Special Uses and Standards WBD - Staff DRAFT PC Public hearing
- YCC 19.18 Special Uses and Standards ATO - Staff DRAFT PC Public Hearing
- Planning Commission Public Hearing Agenda
- Planning Commission Public Hearing Recording
- Planning Commission Public Hearing - Open Until 2.25.22
- Planning Commission Public Hearing Exhibit List - Public Comment
- Exhibit 1 - Gloria Gilbert
- Exhibit 2 - Felip Holbrook
- Exhibit 3 - Paul Beveridge
- Exhibit 4 - Sal Leone
- Exhibit 5 - Wendy King
- Exhibit 6 - Jane Gutting
- Exhibit 7 - Eduardo Oliveira
- Exhibit 8 - Erin Walsh
- Exhibit 9 - Jana Isaac
- Exhibit 10 - Julie Bosma
- Exhibit 11 - Richard Boushey
- Exhibit 12 - Janet Beck
- Exhibit 13 - Cody Beebe
- Exhibit 14 - Carolina Martinez
- Exhibit 15 - Jaxon Jett
- Exhibit 16 - Emily Fergestrom
- Exhibit 17 - Allyn Perkins
- Exhibit 18 - Derrick Nordberg
- Exhibit 19 - Ron Pelson
- Exhibit 20 - Eric Patrick
- Exhibit 21 - John Cooper
- Exhibit 22 - Sarah Fewel
- Exhibit 23 - John Glover
- Exhibit 24 - Pepper Fewel
- Exhibit 25 - Patrick Rawn
- Exhibit 26 - Maria Jett
- Exhibit 27 - Public Hearing Chat Log
Deliberation 1 - March 9, 2022 6:00 P.M.
Deliberation 2 - April 13, 2022 6:00 P.M.
Deliberation 3 - May 11, 2022 6:00 P.M.
Deliberation 4 - June 8, 2022 6:00 P.M.
The review will begin in early 2001 and will continue for approximately one year. It will conclude when the Board of County Commissioners adopts the revised development regulations and Horizon 2040 Comprehensive Plan Goals if needed.
Step 1 Visioning and Community Outreach
Step 2 Planning Commission Study Session(s) and Hearing(s)
Step 3 Board of County Commissioners Hearing(s)
Step 4 Implementation
Contact Olivia Story at: 509-574-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org