Payments & Restitution

Do not use this to pay for Clerks Papers or Court of Appeals fees or costs.  Submit by U.S. Postal or Attorney Messenger Service) a business check payable to the Yakima County Clerk.

Payment Methods

The Clerk's Office does not accept personal checks, credit or debit cards.  Payment must be in the form of cash, Money Order / Cashier's Check - payable to Yakima County Clerk, online at nCourt, or a business check).