Yakima County Courts
Welcome to our Yakima County Courts’ website. We hope this site will help you find answers to your questions about the court system. This website is not meant to decrease our interaction with you, only to enhance it. I am exceedingly proud of our Court employees and their quest for excellence. This website is a product of their professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service to all of you. Our Judges, Court Commissioners and employees are all committed to ensuring equal access to justice and enhancing public confidence in the court system. If you do not find what you need on the website, please contact us for assistance. If you have suggestions for how we can continue to improve this web site to provide the information you need, we will be happy to hear from you.
Court Services Director
YAKIMA COUNTY COURTS REMAIN OPEN
BUT ARE FUNCTIONING ON AN EMERGENCY BASIS
COURT HEARINGS ARE LIMITED TO EMERGENCY SITUATIONS TO REDUCE CIRCULATION OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
EACH COURT IS HOLDING SPECIFIC HEARINGS TO ENSURE ACCESS TO JUSTICE FOR OUR COMMUNITY.
CONTACT THE COURTS DIRECTLY:
SUPERIOR COURT 509-574-2703
JUVENILE COURT 509-574-2090
DISTRICT COURT 509-574-1804
COUNTY CLERK 509-574-1430
CRIMINAL ARRAIGNMENTS, PRELIMINARY APPEARANCES, PLEAS AND SENTENCES
EMERGENT CIVIL/DOMESTIC HEARINGS WILL BE HEARD BY PHONE
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PETITIONS AND PERMANENT ORDERS
· To appear by phone for pre-approved emergency domestic hearings, only, call (509) 574-2087, PIN # 2087, then #.
· To appear by phone for pre-approved emergency civil hearings, only, call (509) 574-2907, PIN # 4321, then #.
· To appear by phone for Domestic Violence Protection Order hearings, call (509) 574-2909, PIN # 4321, then #.
FAMILY COURT OFFICE:
· Closed to public access – available by phone. Reception: (509) 574-1894. Facilitator: (509) 574-2695.
· The Court Facilitator will schedule appointments to be heard by phone.
· Divorce Orientation classes are scheduled to be held via conference call. Number will be provided by the Facilitator.
IN CUSTODY PRELIMINARY APPEARANCE
IN CUSTODY PLEA AND SENTENCES
IN CUSTODY BAIL MOTIONS
PROBATION VIOLATIONS WITH A DISPOSITION OR SENTENCING FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY
JUVENILE OFFENDER PRELIMINARY APPEARANCES
DEPENDENCY HEARINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY PHONE
· To appear by phone to your court hearing, call (509) 574-2905, PIN number 4321, followed by #.
· The Juvenile Court Probation office is currently closed to the public. IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR
PROBATION OFFICER, PLEASE CALL THE FRONT DESK AT: (509) 574-2090 BETWEEN 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Dependency Court Docket
· To appear by phone for your court hearing, PLEASE CALL (509) 574-2171, PIN number 2171, followed by #.
Clerk of Superior Court
The role of the Clerk’s Office is to serve citizens involved with the Yakima County Superior Court system and to support the Superior Court system by receiving and processing court documents, assisting in court proceedings, maintaining court files, records and exhibits, and for the receipting of fees, fines, court ordered payments and disbursing funds.Link to page
Get information about the Superior Court presiding over Yakima Court.Link to page
Learn about District Court services, how to pay your traffic tickets, file a civil suit, and procedures for appearing in court.Link to page
District Court Probation
Learn about the probation services provided by the District Court.Link to page
Juvenile CourtLink to page
Pre-Trial ServicesLink to page
Administrative Records Request (GR 31.1)Link to page
- Find a case number
- Get jury duty information
- Pay a traffic ticket
- File documents in Superior Court
- Get copies of Superior Court Case Records
- Get Copies of District Court Case Records
- Request an Accommodation @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Protection Orders - Superior Court District Court
Wills & Probate
Family Court Facilitator
|Fees - Superior Court District Court
Forms - Superior Court District Court
Local Court Rules - Superior Court District Court
|New Year's Eve||Wednesday, January 1|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Monday, January 20|
|President's Day||Monday, February 17|
|Memorial Day||Monday7, May 25|
|Independence Day||Friday, July 3|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 7|
|Veterans Day||Wednesday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 26|
|Day after Thanksgiving||Friday, November 27|
|Christmas Day||Friday, December 25|
The following operational changes apply to District Court, all Municipal Courts operated by Yakima County District Court and Probation Services and are effective immediately: Read on...