Juvenile Matters

Payments (and restitution) may be made in person at the Juvenile Justice Center, 1728 Jerome Avenue in Yakima, or online using nCourt. Please refer to the Payments section of this website for types of tender we accept.

Public Matters

Public matters include:
  • Declining Juvenile Court Jurisdiction
  • Emancipation
  • Juvenile Court Records (for inspection of your juvenile court record(s))
  • Juvenile Offense Proceedings in Juvenile Court
  • Relief from Offender Registration Requirements
Sealed/Confidential Matters
Sealed or confidential matters include: